Easton Bat Warranty
Easton prides itself on the quality and performance of its products which not only meet, but also exceed industry quality and durability standards. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and a possible breakdown over time.
Easton will replace any defective high performance composite of aluminum bat to the original purchaser for 1 year from the date of purchase under the conditions listed below:
1. The defective bat is accompanied by the ORIGINAL RECEIPT (proof of purchase) and the MATCHING HOLOGRAM STICKER
•THE HOLOGRAM STICKER MUST MATCH THE HOLOGRAM THAT IS PERMANENTLY AFFIXED TO THE HANDLE/TAPER AREA OF THE BAT
2. The bat broke during normal use as a result of a manufacturer’s defect
3. The bat was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer (Warranty does not apply to bats purchased from third party auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist)
1 YEAR BAT WARRANTY FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
This Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling.
This is a high performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance within the limits of the association rules. In order to deliver peak performance, this bat is not indestructible. In fact it’s useful life is partly determined by the number of hard hits it takes over its lifetime. For this reason, our bats are designed with the intent of individual use. They are not designed to be a team bat.
This warranty is limited to one bat per original purchase and only can be redeemed by the original purchaser.
Easton reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in the sole discretion of Easton, abuses the products and/or our warranty policy.
Please fill out the form below for the bat you wish to return. When you submit this request an Easton Warranty Representative will notify you of your return authorization number via e-mail within 3 business days. Shipping instructions and ship to address will also be included.
To extend the life of your bat, Easton suggests the following:
– Use with leather covered balls only
– Limit the bat to your individual use only
– Rotate the bat 1/4 turn each at-bat
To clean your bat, use mild soap and water.