We may collect personal information about you:
- When you register for an online account.
- When you contact us via phone or internet to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
- Through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To create an online account for you.
- To record and process your orders.
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
We may share your personal information:
- To a supplier, if necessary for the completion of your order.
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Retention and Security
- We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
Access and Correction
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
- That your details do not appear on our database.